A visitor who wishes to visit the Kingdom of Morocco for tourism may require a tourist visa depending on his or her nationality. A tourist visa is issued for a period of up to 90 days. In case a tourist wants to stay for more than 90 days in Morocco, he or she will require a resident permit to do so.
Eligibility Criteria for Morocco Tourist Visa
To be eligible for Morocco tourist visa you will have to fulfil the following conditions:
- You must have a valid passport
- Your passport must have a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 6 months.
- You must provide a copy of your completed visa application form
- You must provide proof of confirmed hotel reservation, flight bookings and travel itinerary for the entire duration of your stay in Morocco.
- You must provide a copy of your round-trip or tour ticket.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Morocco and for your return transportation.
- You must provide a formal statement of your financial situation from your bank that is less than 4 weeks old
- You must provide proof of your employment.
- You must provide proof of having obtained travel insurance that covers the entire period of your trip to Morocco.
- You intend to leave Morocco at the end of your authorized stay.
Australia: No - Not required
Belgium: No - Not required
Canada: No - Not required
Germany: No - Not required
Ireland: No - Not required
Netherlands: No - Not required
New Zealand: No - Not required
South Africa: Yes - in advance (in general, visa processing can take approximately 20 working days)
Switzerland: No - Not required
UK: No - Not required
USA: No - Not required
Visas are the responsibility of the individual traveller. Entry requirements can change at any time, so it's important that you check for the latest information. Please visit the relevant consular website of the country or countries you’re visiting for detailed and up-to-date visa information specific to your nationality. Your consultant will also be happy to point you in the right direction with acquiring visas. Visas can take several weeks to process, so familiarise yourself with any requirements as soon as you have booked your trip to allow for processing time. Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians, Americans and British citizens do not require a visa to visit Morocco for stays up to 90 days. All other nationalities should check with the Moroccan Embassy or Consulate in their country for up-to-date visa information.