A visitor who wishes to visit the Kingdom of Morocco for tourism may require a tourist visa depending on his or her nationality. A Morocco tourist visa is issued for a period of up to 90 days. In case a tourist wants to stay for more than 90 days in Morocco, he or she will require a resident permit to do so.
Eligibility Criteria for Morocco Tourist Visa
To be eligible for a Morocco tourist visa you will have to fulfill the following conditions:
- You must have a valid passport
- Your passport must have a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 6 months
- You must provide a copy of your completed visa application form
- You must provide proof of confirmed hotel reservation, flight bookings, and travel itinerary for the entire duration of your stay in Morocco
- You must provide a copy of your round-trip or tour ticket
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Morocco and for your return transportation
- You must provide a formal statement of your financial situation from your bank that is less than 4 weeks old
- You must provide proof of your employment
- You must provide proof of having obtained travel insurance that covers the entire period of your trip to Morocco
- You intend to leave Morocco at the end of your authorized stay
What countries are exempt from travel visas to Morocco?
Here are some countries that don’t need a visa to visit Morocco:
- USA: No – Not required
- UK: No – Not required
- Australia: No – Not required
- Belgium: No – Not required
- Canada: No – Not required
- Germany: No – Not required
- Ireland: No – Not required
- Netherlands: No – Not required
- New Zealand: No – Not required
- Switzerland: No – Not required
Good to Know: Morocco Tourist Visa
Visas are the responsibility of the individual traveler. Entry requirements can change at any time, so it’s important that you check for the latest information. Please visit the relevant consular website of the country or countries you’re visiting for detailed and up-to-date visa information specific to your nationality.
Your consultant will also be happy to point you in the right direction with acquiring visas. Visas can take several weeks to process, so familiarise yourself with any requirements as soon as you have booked your trip to allow for processing time. Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians, Americans, and British citizens do not require a visa to visit Morocco for stays up to 90 days.
All other nationalities should check with the Moroccan Embassy or Consulate in their country for up-to-date visa information.
For more info and details, please visit:
Check Visa Requirement & Apply Online
Get your visa in 5 minutes!
1. Do I need a visa to go to Morocco?
Morocco Travel Visa is depending on your nationality.
However, most European and Americans who want to visit Morocco don’t need a visa. All travelers must arrive with a valid passport for at least six months from the time they enter Morocco.
2. Does a Nigerian need visa to Morocco?
A Morocco tourist visa is required for Nigerian citizens to visit Morocco.
Note: Unfortunately, at this time, Morocco Tours Agency doesn’t offer visas to Morocco. As we mentioned above, checking with the Moroccan Embassy or consulate in your country would be helpful. Do you have more questions about traveling in Morocco? Visit the FAQ page.