Hello – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of Morocco Tours Agency Blog? A Morocco travel Blog that helps other wanderers to reach their destination/s in whatever means they have and hassle-free planning.
Morocco Tours Agency Blog is a travel guide for everyone who is planning to visit this North African country, by locals after all, and we believe empowering more travellers to travel to Morocco with better knowledge through tips and advice from other travellers and explorers who have been there, done that, can make the world a much better place.
We are always seeking talented writers who are passionate about travelling. Whether you already have a blog and are looking to get exposure, or just love writing, don’t miss this opportunity.
What’s in it for You?
- - You will get a link to your blog or social media profile.
- (Maximum of 2 do-follow links in your article.)
- - Write a post with insanely useful content.
- - Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- - Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- - No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- - Do not link to any questionable websites (gambling, porn, etc.)
- - Adding case studies and personal stories usually make a post get more shares and comments so try to incorporate them in your article.
- - Your post should bring added value to the blog, this means that you should submit a travel article that you would be proud to use as a promotion of your writing skills and expertise.
Your post must:
- - Be about Morocco (Your experience, Cities & Sites, Traditions, Culture, Traveling in Morocco...)
- - Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- - Use headings, subheadings, short paragraphs (40-60words each), bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- - Have a conclusion.
- - Your article should be at least 600+ words and travel focused.
- - Have a killer title.
- - If you add any stats, data, and numbers you should link to the sources.
- - The photos should be royalty free (or yours) and you should credit the source. Videos, infographics and other multimedia are also welcomed.
- - Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- - If your article is ready, send it to us as a word doc and related images.
- - Include affiliate links.
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- - An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
- - Please share it on social medias.. it’s imporant for your backlinks! to get views, visits, reads, clicks, shares, likes.. etc.
- - Please send an email to us by filling the form below or directly to write.for.mta[@]gmail.com
- - Tell us briefly who you are.
- - We prefer articles submissions as Word documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance if necessary.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!