Info about 4x4 Excursion around Merzouga desert
- Duration: 4 to 5 Hours
- Departure: 09/10 AM
- Starting Location: Hassi Labied (Merzouga area)
- Ending Location: Hassi Labied (Merzouga area)
- Price: From 30€/ Person (It depend on the number of people)
- Confirmation : Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Highlights of the Merzouga 4x4 tour
- Explore the dunes around Merzouga in a 4x4 vehicle
- Visit seasonal lake of Merzouga (Serji Lake)
- Enjoy live desert music and play traditional instruments (Optiona)
- Meet nomad people living in edge of Erg Chebbi dunes
- Visit Gardens in Hassi Labied Village
- Discover the Mifis lead mines
- Learn about the nomadic lifestyle
How to pay for 4x4 Excursion in Merzouga dunes?
To confirm any tour or activity, we require a small deposit to be paid over PayPal to our account, the balance is due in cash at the pick up, to be paid to your driver in euros, or equivalent in dollar or dirhams.
Credit cards :
Unfortunately we do not accept payments with credit cards because they are not very popluar nor practical in Morocco and they generate so many fees and hold some security risks.
Is it possible to pay the total with PayPal ? :
Normally we ask for the balance payments in cash because paypal also has many transaction fees and operational delays since it's an international institution. We can in some cases accept the full payment via paypal however a 5% fee will be applied to cover the extra transaction charges. In case you are considering this method, it is best to arrange the payment before the tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 15 days in advance of the start date of the experience.
4x4 Tour around Merzouga dunes Reviews
Sandboarding and quad biking
We have spent an unforgettable day with Mohammed in Merzouga, with a day trip on 4WD through Erg Chebbi dunes, and some rally after. He's very nice and took care of everything. I definitely recommend this activity.
I never imagined I would love Morocco this much. Said has a great infra structure and everithing you need he provides. Very nice person and the trip has a special character. You really get to know the real morroccan culture.